- Are you feeling lost and without direction?
- Worried that something is missing in your life?
- Lacking the experience of deep and true love?
Come and join us to experience a divine healing space that awakens your spiritual truth.
What happens at Náda Swara meditation?
This is a meditation of my own devising, based on knowledge from our ancestors that we are made of notes and music.
While in a meditative state, you’ll hear the beautiful ringing of the Tibetan singing bowl. This vibration raises your frequency to a higher level. It aligns the energy of your body with Mother Earth, and reconnects you with your childhood essence. You’ll feel contentment, happiness and inner peace.
You’ll also experience a ‘bath’ in the sound of the 38in. Earth gong. Your heart only knows unconditional love, compassion and forgiveness, so this frequency calls from your heart to the divine. You’ll be able to detach from your story of low self-worth and negative beliefs, and reactivate your chakras, so allowing your soul to reconnect.
With Náda Swara meditation, peace does not become an option. YOU become peace.
Why are these meditations called Náda Swaras?
The melody of music is present everywhere in nature. The birds, humming bees, moths, deer and other creatures also sing.
Náda is the frequency and vibration between two notes. The eternal náda of “Omkara” (Aum) – which is referred to as the genesis of all energy vibrations in nature – is regarded as the root of ALL swaras (musical notes).
In the meditations you will:
- Appreciate the seven pure notes that activate your energy centres
- Immerse yourself in the divine power of sound
- Feel the rejuvenating effects of sound
- Feel the healing power of sound
- Feel the joy, bliss, compassion of náda yog
- Feel peace
- Align your energetic bodies
- Náda swara meditation courses, every Friday from 18:30-20:30 at the British School of Shiatsu-Do Unit 3, Thane Works, Thane Villas, London N7 7NU.
- Level 1 (beginners): 6-month course £288 (equivalent to just £12 per week), September to April
- Level 2 (intermediate): 6-month course £288 (you should first attend level 1), March to August
- Level 3 (advanced): meditation training course, coming soon
- NEW Náda swara meditation ‘dropin’ class every Wednesday from 18:30-20:00. All levels welcome at Darwin Wellness Centre, 22 Chestnut Avenue, Northwood, Middlesex HA6 1HR
- Online Náda swara meditation ‘Dropin’ sessions, starting soon
- £20 per person
To find out more, please get in touch.